Hi everyone! When life gives you a rainy day, play in the puddles! And when you do it with your best friend, it is a joyous adventure. To me, that is what the Sweet Friendship stamp is all about, true friendship.
First I printed the Sweet Friendship digital stamp on Perfect Colouring paper. If you would like to know how I resize digital stamps and create scenes, you can watch this video on my YouTube channel. After printing, I colored the image with my Copic markers:
- Boy skin: E04, E13, E11, E00, E000, R30, R32
- Boy hair: E49, E77, E74, E71
- Boy clothes: BV09, V15, V12, V000, BV00, B97, B95, B91
- Pig: E53, YR20, YR000, E49, E77, E74
- Bucket: E49, E77, E74, E71
- Puddle: BV00, B91, BV20
After coloring, I die cut the scene with a Nesting Deckle die. On the cardbase of 3.5 x 6 inches, I adhered alcohol ink pattern paper. The colored scene I adhered with liquid glue at the top, and below it I ink blended ‘friend‘ with Distress Oxide Chipped Sapphire and Villainous Potion. Below that, I stamped a sub sentiment from Singing in the Rain with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
I hope you like this card, and it gave you inspiration. Thank you for stopping by and see you next time!
- Rachelle Anne Miller – Sweet Friendship (use CRAFTYCROW for a 10% discount)
- Craft Consortium – Paper Pad Ink Drops Candy 6×6″
- Distress Oxide – Chipped Sapphire, Villainous Potion
- Hello Bluebird –Nesting Deckle Mini Slimline die
- Hello Bluebird – Singing in the Rain
- Pinkfresh Studio – Brighter Days Layering Stencil