Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing some inspiration with a new stamp designs from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This digital image is called Swinging Friends, perfect for some happy mail/ gratitude cards, don't you think?
You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the RAM Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.
After printing this image and sentiment (Swinging Friends from Rachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper. I ink blended some cracked pistachio distress ink around the image, next I took my copic markers and colored it in (combination listed below).
- Skin: E13, E11, E01, E00
- Hair (brown): E47, E59, E33
- Hair (blond): E55, E53, E51
- Blue: B99, B97, B93
- Green: YG17, YG23, YG03, YG00
- Yellow: YR07, YR04, Y17, Y08
- Brown (shoes): E47, E59, E37
- Swing: E37, E33, E53
I used the biggest Basic Rectangles die from Mama Elephant to die cut the panel to fit onto an A2 sized card base and I also die cut another out of a piece of white paper. For the background, I took the Cloudy Sky Scene Die from Hero Arts and created a cloud to go my copic markers (combination listed above). I finished off the card by adding this panel on top of a card base and by adhering some heart sprinkles around the image and sentiment. I hope you like it xxx
- Rachelle Anne Miller - Swinging Friends (digital stamp)
- Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
- Hero Arts - Cloudy Sky Scene Die
- Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
- Distress Inks: Cracked Pistachio
- Copic Markers: see above
- Pretty Pink Posh - White Hearts
- Pritt Adhesive Roller
- Thin Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
- Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue