BLOG POST BY BOBBI
If you like reading storybooks and looking at storybook illustrations, Rachelle Anne Miller Art digital stamps is for you. She designs the sweetest images that are storybook heaven! Today, I’m using a new digital stamp called Woodland Fairy.
This 5″ X 7″ card is a top fold card featuring the adorable Woodland Fairy stamp and scalloped layers of gingham. Little pearls finish the look for a touch of sweetness. To make this card, I used the following products:
Woodland Fairy digital stamp by Rachelle Anne Miller Art
Gingham Galore Spring 6″ X 6″ paper pad by Honey Bee Stamps
Tiny pearl stickers by Honey Bee Stamps
I also used a Scallop Punch from Stampin’ Up to create the paper border design. A fine 1/4″ strip in a warm gray cardstock finishes the top edge of the scallops. I set the pearls on this border piece.
The featured project below is made from Neenah 80lb Solar White cardstock for the card base and card front panels. All of the black ink stamping was done using Honey Bee’s Bee Creative Intense Black Ink. I use Honey Bee Stamps Bee Creative Precision Glue for adhering my elements together.
To color this design, I used the following Copic Sketch Markers:
- Reds: R22, R21, R20, R85 (mushrooms, bunny tummy and tail, cheeks, hair ties)
- Blues: B000, B00, B41, B01, B02 (sky and dress)
- Browns: E57, E55, E53, E50, E47, E44, E42, E41, E40 (tree trunk, bunny, hair, and mushroom stems)
- Cool Grays: C5, C3, C1 (owl)
- Yellow Greens: YG01, YG00, YG000 (fairy wings)
- Skin tones: E21, E11, E04, E00, E000, R00 (face and hands)
- Yellows: E19, E15 (stockings, caterpillar, daisy centers)
- Warm Grays: W5, W3, W2, W1 (squirrel and tree trunk)
- Greens: G12, G00, G000 (grassy areas)
This digi stamp is available now along with more sweet storybook illustrations featuring koalas, bunnies and more for Easter and your spring cards!
You can shop Rachelle Anne Miller Art here. If you decide to place an order, please use the links in this post so that Rachelle knows how you found these products!
Thanks for stopping by today. If you want to see more ideas and inspiration from me, subscribe to my blog, BobbiHartDesign.com. I’ll send you updates on new posts! You can also find me on Instagram as @BobbiHartDesign and on Facebook as BobbiHartDesign.
Bobbi Hartmann Lemanski, Bobbi Hart♥ Design, Adding h♥art into every design