BLOG POST BY MAARTJE
Hi everyone! I absolutely love this Woodland Fairy scene from Rachelle Anne Miller! When you start coloring, you discover fun little details like the caterpillar on the mushroom. As this is such a cute scene, all I did was color it up with my Copic markers.
First I printed the digi scene on Perfect Colouring paper. If you would like to know how I resize digital stamps and create scenes, you can watch this video on my YouTube channel. After printing, I colored the image with my Copic markers.
- Bunny: N5, N3, N1, R30, R20, R000
- Mushroom: R59, R29, R24, R22, R20, E42, E41, E40, W2
- Tree: E49, E59, E57, E23
- Owl: E47, E44, E43, E42, E41, E40, Y26
- Squirrel: E59, E57, E35, R22, R20
- Girl dress: V01, Y26, Y21, Y11, Y000
- Girl hair: E29, E09, YR27, Y21
- Girl skin: E04, E13, E11, E00, E000
- Teals: BG78, BG49, BG13, BG11, BG10
- Sky: BG11, BG10, BG0000, W0
- Greens: YG11, G20, G21, YG61, YG63, BG93, BG96, E30, E31
In the eyes of the critters, I added a white dot with a gel pen to make them stand out more. After coloring, I trimmed the scene to be able to fit in the square frame from Hello Bluebird.
I hope you like this card and it gave you inspiration. Thank you for stopping by and see you next time!
- Rachelle Anne Miller – Woodland Fairy (use code CRAFTYCROW for a 10% discount!)
- Hello Bluebird – Gallery Frame #7
- Perfect Colouring Paper