Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today is the 3th Thursday of November!!!! Let's #getcrackingonchristmas together with Jenn Shurkus (click here to find more details). I am sharing a new card using a design from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This digital stamp is called Woodland Santa, I decided to go with a really fresh design for this amazing image.
You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.
I printed this image (Woodland Santa from Rachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper. I took my copic markers to color it in. Afterwards, I cut the scene and image out using the 3th largest Basic Rectangles from Mama Elephant.
- Sky: B21, B00, B000, Y02, Y00
- Snow: B000, G00
- Green: YG17, YG05, YG21
- Bag: E79, E77, E57, E33
- Fox: E18, E15, E33 / E53, E51
- Bear: W4, W2, W0 / E13
- Bunny: E33, E53, E51 / E13
- Skin: E13, E11, E01
- Beard: W0
- Red: R39, R27, R14
For the sentiment, I took the Bold Holidays Die from Hello Bluebird and die cut the JOY out of red card stock. With all the elements ready, I assembled everything on top of a card base. I finished it off using some NUVO drops to represent the snow, I hope you like it xxx
- Rachelle Anne Miller - Woodland Santa (digital stamp)
- Hello Bluebird - Bold Holidays Die
- Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
- Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
- Concord & 9th Card Stock: Cranberry
- Copic Markers: see above
- NUVO Crystal Drops: Simply White
- NUVO Deluxe Adhesive
- E-Z Dots Mini Permanent Adhesive Roller (Scrapbook Adhesives)