Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing some inspiration with an adorable designs from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This digital image is called You Are Beautiful.
You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the RAM Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.
After printing this image and sentiment (You Are Beautiful from Rachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper, I took my copic markers and colored it in (combination listed below).
- Yellow: YR04, Y17, Y13
- Purple: V28, V17, V15, V12, V01
- Red: R39, R35
- Black: W7, W6, W4
- White (grounding): W2, W1
- Skin: E13, E11, E01, E00
- Hair, shoes: E37, E33, E53
Next, I used the A2 Layers Die from Waffle Flower to die cut the panel to a lovely rectangle, slightly smaller than an A2 sized panel. For the sentiment, I die cut "Have Fun" out of purple card stock using the Foxtrot Alphabet Die from Alex Syberia Designs.
After adhering the sentiment on top of my colored panel, I adhered the same purple card stock on top of a card base before adding the panel on top. I finished the card by adding some stickles on top of the butterflies. I hope you like it xxx
- Rachelle Anne Miller - You Are Beautiful
- Alex Syberia Designs - Foxtrot Alphabet Die
- Waffle Flower - A2 Layers Die
- Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
- Florence Cardstock Paper 033
- Copic Markers: see above
- Stickles: Star Dust
- Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
- E-Z Dots Mini Permanent Adhesive Roller (Scrapbook Adhesives)
- Foam Tape