Hi everyone! Today I’m sharing a clean and simple birthday card featuring the You Are Beautiful digital stamp from Rachelle Anne Miller. Recently I got mint colored cardstock and Copic markers, and I’m loving the combination with soft orange!
First I printed the You Are Beautiful digital stamp on Perfect Colouring paper. If you would like to know how I resize digital stamps and create scenes, you can watch this video on my YouTube channel. After printing, I colored the image with my Copic markers:
- Hair: E47, E44, E42, E40
- Skin: E04, E13, E11, E00, E000, R30
- Mint colors: G02, G00, BG0000
- Orange colors: YR21, YR20, E000
- Cat: W2, W0, E71, E70
After coloring, I added white details with a white gel pen.
I hope you like this card, and it gave you inspiration. Thank you for stopping by and see you next time!
- Rachelle Anne Miller – You Are Beautiful (use CRAFTYCROW for a 10% discount)
- MFT – Stitched Rectangles STAX Set 1
- Heffy Doodle cardstock – Hint of Mint