BLOG POST BY LIEN
Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today is RELEASE DAY at Rachelle Anne Miller Designs! To celebrate, I create this new card showcasing one of the new stamp designs called Starry Night Bears. I truly love this digital stamp and I am sure you love it as well!
You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the RAM Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.
I printed this image twice (Starry Night Bears from Rachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper. I took my copic markers to color both in (the first print, to color the 'background', the second print to color all the bears). Next, I fussy cut the (colored) 'bears' image out.
- Bear: E33, E53, E51, E50
- Bear: E47, E57, E33
- Rocks: W6, W4, W3
- Trees: E47, E57
- Purple: V09, V06, V05
- Greenery: BG96, YG95
- Nightsky: B99, B97, B95, B93, B00, B000
- Stars (glow): YR14 / Y02, Y00
I used the A2 Layers Die from Waffle Flower to create a panel measuring A2 (including the 'background' image). After stamping the sentiment from Fuzzy Hugs from Mama Elephant out with black ink, I adhered everything together on my card base. I hope you like it xxx
- Rachelle Anne Miller - Starry Night Bears (digital stamp)
- Mama Elephant - Fuzzy Hugs
- Waffle Flower - A2 Layers Die
- Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
- Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink Obsidian
- Copic Markers: see above
- White Gelly Roll Pen
- Thin Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
- Tombow Maxi Power Tape