BLOG POST BY LIEN
Hello everyone, glad you are joining me for my first card of 2022! Let me first start with wishing you HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope that 2022 is a year filled with good moments for you and your family. For today's card, I decided to start with a festive/ bright birthday card!
You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.
For this card, I started with the background. Therefor I die cut an A2 sized panel. With the Big Balloon Stencil from MFT, the Bubbles Stencil from Lawn Fawn and distress inks, I created this colorful yellow background.
Next, I used the Birthday Cutie stamp set from MFT for my image and colored her in using several copic markers (listed below). Afterwards, I used the matching dies to cut her out.
- Skin: E13, E11, E01, E00
- Hair: E47, E57, E33
- Plushy: E33, E53, E51
- Purple: RV66, RV17, RV09
- Yellow: YR07, Y38, Y15, Y06
After adding the sentiment on the background, I adhered everything together on a card base. I finished the card by adding some glossy accents on top of the balloon. I hope you like it!
- MFT - Birthday Cutie
- MFT - Birthday Cutie Die
- Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
- MFT - Big Balloon Stencil
- Lawn Fawn - Bubbles Stencil
- Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
- Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink - Obsidian
- Hero Hues Pigment Ink: Unicorn
- Distress Inks: Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, Squeezed Lemonade
- Copic Markers: see above
- Ranger: Glossy Accents
- MICRON Fineliner 005
- Thin Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
- Tombow MAXI Power Tape