BLOG POST BY LIEN
Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a new card using a design from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This digital stamp is called Halloween Costumes. Isn't this the cutest Halloween scene ever?!\
You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.
Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller!
I printed this image (Halloween Costumes from Rachelle Anne Miller) onto Watercolour Paper. I used my distress inks to color it in (combination listed below). Next, I used the A2 Layers Die from Waffle Flower to cut this paper into an A2 sized panel.
- Bunny: Frayed Burlap, Victorian Velvet / Ground Espresso, Vintage Photo / Dusty Concord, Pumice Stone / Dusty Concord, Seedless Preserves
- Bear: Vintage Photo, Victorian Velvet / Carved Pumpkin / Dusty Concord, Seedless Preserves
- Squirrel: Walnut Stain, Victorian Velvet / Pumice Stone / Dusty Concord, Seedless Preserves
- Grounding: Pumice Stone
I combined the Additional A2 Layers Die from Waffle Flower and Blueprints 27 to cut a frame out of the purple Petite Gingham Paper Pad from MFT (also twice out of white card stock). After stamping the sentiment from Boo To You from Avery Elle out with Eggplant ink, I assembled the card. I hope you like it.
- Rachelle Anne Miller - Halloween Costumes (Digital stamp)
- Avery Elle - Boo To You
- MFT - Blueprints 27
- Waffle Flower: A2 Layers Die
- Waffle Flower: Additional A2 Layers Die
- Concord & 9th ink: Eggplant
- MFT Paper Pad - Petite Gingham
- WaterArt Watercolour Paper
- Distress Ink: see above
- Micron Fineliner 005
- NUVO Deluxe Adhesive
- Pritt Adhesive Roller