BLOG POST BY MAARTJE
Hi everyone! I love the whimsical designs of Rachelle Anne Miller and today I chose the Bunny Garden digital stamp to create this sweet card.
I printed the digi on Perfect Colouring paper and colored it with my Copic markers. Colors used:
- Bunny: E50, E51, E53, R20
- Basket: E57, E55, E53
- Flowers pink: R22, R20, R000
- Flowers yellow: Y18, Y13, Y11
- Flowers orange: YR15, YR21, YR20, YR000
- Greens: YG01, YG03, YG63, YG17, YG13, Y000
- Background: BG10
To frame the scene, I die cut Sticky Note cardstock from Lawn Fawn with the Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Frames and adhered it on top of the colored image.
I hope you like this card and it gave you inspiration. Thank you for stopping by and see you next time!