BLOG POST BY MAARTJE
Hi everyone! When I was little, I had guinea pig and bunny who always liked to run around together in the garden. This Bunny & Guinea: Ladybug digital stamp from Rachelle Anne Miller reminds me of those two, so I couldn’t resist creating a card with them. If you are a fan of these two cuties, Rachelle released 3 new stamps with them!
First I printed the created digi scene on Perfect Colouring paper. If you would like to know how I resize digital stamps and create scenes, you can watch this video on my YouTube channel. After printing, I colored the image with my Copic markers.
- Bunny: N5, N3, N1, R30, R20, R000
- Guinea Pig: E77, E74, E71, E70
- Purple: BV04, BV02, BV00
- Teal: BG75, BG72, BG10
- Grass: BG96, BG93, YG63, YG61
- Sky: BG72, BG0000 (tip to tip technique)
In the eyes of the critters, I added a white dot with a gel pen to make them stand out more. After coloring, I die cut the scene with a stitched rectangle die.
On the cardbase, I ink blended a gradient with Distress Oxides: Villainous Potion, Dusty Concord, Shaded Lilac, and Speckled Egg. I was really surprised what a beautiful gradient you get when you blend Shaded Lilac and Speckled Egg together!
As a finishing touch, I added Lavender Jewels on the card, and adhered the scene on the cardbase with foam tape.
I hope you like this card and it gave you inspiration. Thank you for stopping by and see you next time!
- Rachelle Anne Miller – Bunny & Guinea: Ladybug (use code CRAFTYCROW for a 10% discount!)
- Distress Oxide Villainous Potion, Dusty Concord, Shaded Lilac, and Speckled Egg
- Pinkfresh Studio – Lavender Jewels
- Perfect Colouring Paper