Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a card using a newly released design from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. The latest release is filled with easter themed Bunny & Guinea digital stamps, but why limit ourselves to only Easter themed cards? I used this digital stamp called Bunny & Guinea: Hoppy Garden to create a birthday card, what do you think?
You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.
After printing this image (Bunny & Guinea: Hoppy Garden from Rachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper, I took my copic markers and colored it in (combination listed below).
- Dark brown: E44, E43, E42, E41
- White (brown): E42, E41
- Ears (inner): E13, E11, E01
- Purple: V15, V12, V01 / V01, V000
- Green: YG99, YG95
Next, I used the A2 Rectangle Frames from MFT to die cut the panel to fit onto an A2 sized card base (with the frame). I also die cut this frame out of patterned paper. I stamped the sentiment underneath the image using the Happy Happy Birthday stamp set from MFT.
With all the elements ready, I assembled everything on top of an A2 sized card base. As final detail, I added some white gelly roll pen on top of the eyes. I hope you like this birthday card xxx
- Rachelle Anne Miller - Bunny & Guinea: Hoppy Garden (digital stamp)
- MFT - Happy Happy Birthday
- MFT - A2 Rectangle Frames
- MFT Paper Pad - Petite Gingham
- Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
- The Stamp Market Ink: Gravel
- Concord & 9th Ink: Eggplant
- Copic Markers: see above
- White Gelly Roll Pen
- Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
- E-Z Dots Mini Permanent Adhesive Roller (Scrapbook Adhesives)