BLOG POST BY MAARTJE
Hi everyone! We are back with sneak peaks of the new release of Rachelle Anne Miller! This month the theme is Easter Friends, and it contains 4 new digital stamps, and even a scene creator, perfect for Easter. For my sneak peak I chose to work with Easter Guinea Pigs in a no-line version. Every time Rachelle releases something with guinea pigs, I cannot resist!
First I printed the Easter Guinea Pigs from Rachelle Anne Miller on Perfect Colouring paper. If you would like to know how I resize digital stamps, you can watch this video on my YouTube channel. After printing, I colored the image with my Copic markers.
- Guinea pigs: E47, E44, E43, E42, E41
- Greens: YG17, YG03, G20
- Blues: BG45, BG02, B00, B000
- Pinks: R20, R30, R000
- Basket: E55, E42, E41, E50
- Polychromos pencils: 171, 178, 177
As you may have noticed, the digital stamp also contains small details which would be difficult to color with Copic markers. Therefore for those details, I used my polychromos pencils. With these you can also draw in the mouth very precise, without having to be afraid you might screw up your colored image.
I hope you like this card and it gave you inspiration. Thank you for stopping by and see you next time!
- Rachelle Anne Miller – Easter Guinea Pigs (use code CRAFTYCROW for a 10% discount!)
- Pinkfresh Studio – Blanket Stitched Rectangles
- Perfect Colouring Paper
- Lawn Fawn – Perfectly Plaid Remix Petite Paper Pack
- Faber Castell – Polychromos colour pencil